CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Self Portrait~~~~


I must say how this picture came about.....My dear friend Kenda has started a new job and we text ------ALOT!!-----Well, if anything interesting is happening we will send a pic...
I have not tanned one time in about 10 years, and with all of the wind, I deceided I would take advantage of going one time--without paying! Your first time is free deal...so I have gone 2 times now, different places---without paying!!
So, let me say,,,,I stayed in that tanning bed a long time...taking self portraits and texting......it is hard to see through those goggles......
This is what ya get,,,,,,and a very very red behind!!!
I hope any of my cyber sisters will be inspired \
POST YOUR MOST INTERESTING SELF PORTRAIT!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

I love it!!!! It does inspire me I will have to think about what to post.

Jennifer Adling said...

Love it Jessica!!