CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

All Stars



Did I ever think that parents were cool who decorated there cars and wear the matching t-shirts????? OMG!!! I am my mother and let me tell you it is GREAT!!!! I hope that the Girls All Stars have a great tournament weekend and I don't know when it happened that all of the sudden think it is cool to drive a suburban with the windows all painted up....but let me tell you.......THIS IS THE NEW COOL!! and I wouldn't trade it for the world!! Go SLATON!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT TOO!

Kerry Kern said...

You make me laugh like no noe else!! Love you Jess and you are a great mother

Jenn said...

Hi Jessica -
I saw you let me a message through Facebook. I hardly ever go there, so sorry I am just now getting back to you.

I found your blog through Emily's blog. I have enjoyed reading it this morning. You have beautiful children. I am glad that Chip is home.

Email me or stop by my blog sometime. Thanks for contacting me. If you see Lori or Theresa tell them hi for me.

Emily J.Houchin said...

Did you ever think we would be so old that we really would really get in to this stuff? We are becoming old and uncool! lol

Kerry Kern said...

Would you PLEASE BLOG>>>I am bored with this................................................................................................................................................xoxoxoxox