CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things I love about Spring

I was supposed to blog about things that I love about Spring about a month ago. I really like spring, just never got to blogging about it. I will have to check and see if there is some other topic I have missed.....

1. The beautiful weather, even if we are not getting any rain.
2. The flowers and trees blooming.
3. Playing Spring tennis, although we are halfway though our season and I am not doing so well.
4. Cooking outside and having friends over.
5. Shopping all the sales, when spring actually arrives almost all the spring clothes are on sale, so that they can get ready for the summer stuff.
6. Knowing that school is almost out and that we have a great summer ahead of us.
7. It is one season closer to fall, -----that is my FAVORITE season!!!
8. Time change, I like having the longer days.
9. Blowing wind and orange skies!!! haha....just kidding, but we ought to love it since we have so much of it....
10. I guess I don't have ten!!

0 comments: