CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

A Blog to Read

I know that I havent posted in such a long time, things have been so good and busy. With Chip being home, for some reason I can find lots of other things to do besides BLOG!!!
But that has not stopped me from reading other blogs. If you are reading this, you probally have gone to someones blog, and linked and linked and linked til you are reading some random stories of people across the county that you don't or will never know. Well, I have done that and found one that is amazing to me and I think that you must read..... It is amazing, and updated about 3 times a day. Let me know what you think...You can also let me know if you just think I am some weird stalker!!!
It is CFHUSBAND.BLOGSPOT.COM
Jess

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Tamora said...

I am HOOKED! I check on them daily! thank you for posting about them.