CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

A BAT ATTACK


Okay, about 2 hours ago, I was sitting and working on the computer.. Julia and Emi are on the bed behind me, (Julia is home sick) When Julia begins screaming, there is a bat in the bedroom!! I look up and there is a HUGE rabid vampire bat, swooping and fixing to attack us!!!

Maybe that is slightly dramatic, but it was about 12 inches, big and swooping, and the kids and I screamed and ran..After the police and animal rescure trapped it about 15 mins ago, I am finally able to laugh about it!! A little........

5 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

God, that is so freaky. Glad all is ok!

Kim said...

yeah thats nothing to laugh about....i would have been freaking! I hate birds therefore double hate bats.....good golie. Crazy!

Tamora said...

My goodness!!!!!!!! I can't imagine! I remember having them in the fireplace growing up, but they never got in the house...
glad all is well!

Kerry Kern said...

That is terrible, what the heck is a bat doing in Slaton? and at your beautiful home????

lea anne said...

Jess,

Mem Maw told me about that. Wow, that is crazy. Bless your hearts, I'm glad ya'll got out of it unscathed.

Hope ya'll are doing well.

I just got on this blog thing because of Dena so I'll probably post on ya'lls some.

Tell everyone we said hi. Sorry, we don't stay in touch too much.

Lea Anne, John, Samantha, Christian & Anthony ...