CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween






We had a great time trick-or-treating Halloween night.. I don't remember Slaton ever having such a huge crowd of children like we have had the last 2 years.. There are kids all over and if the weather had been just a little warmer, kids could have stayed out later..Also, great participation as far as all the candy givers!! You didn't come across many houses with there porch lights out!! Emi is a pink lady bug and Julia is a Rock Star!!

2 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Jules is cracking me up...all sassed up! Cute EM! Miss you guys. Seems weird seeing all of these pics from people in Slaton and us not there. Even after two years, it's still hard to get used to.

Tamora said...

They are precious! They are at a fun age! How nice that so many people particpated.

I left my email address on one of your previous post. Email me so we can chat.